One of our most versatile commuter bikes, the Roebling features a wide gearing range and puncture-resistant tires for all-day and all-terrain riding. But don’t let this sleek hybrid bike fool you: It’s just as ideal for commuting and running errands as it is for working up a sweat on city streets or bike paths. The ultra-lightweight, double-butted chromoly steel frame delivers a light and smooth ride everywhere life takes you. While similar in design to its sibling the Lorimer, the Roebling sets itself apart with a longer cockpit and sportier, more contoured saddle.
Sporty, lightweight, and ready for anything.
- Wherever you're going, our most versatile commuter is ready to take you there.
Why You'll Love It
Any ride, any time
- Looking for a do-it-all bicycle? The Roebling's hybrid design means it can handle a trip to the grocery store just as well as your 15-mile daily commute.
Super commuter ready
- The Roebling features all the appropriate braze-ons to attach any commuter accessory you can think of. It's one set of fenders and a basket (each sold separately) away from being ready for anything you throw its way.
24-Speed Shimano Acera Drivetrain
- For all-day, all-incline riding
Ultra-Lightweight Double-Butted Crmo Frame
- For a ride so light and nimble, you’ll forget you're riding at all
- For all-terrain, worry-free riding
|Frame||Lightweight Double-Butted 4130 CrMO Hybrid Frame with fender/rack mount eyelets|
|Fork||Brooklyn Bicycle Co. custom steel fork with fender & front carrier eyelets|
|Rims/Wheels||Double Walled Alloy, 32H with CNC Machined Brake Surface|
|Spokes||14G Stainless Steel Black|
|Tires||Brookyn Bicycle Co. Urban 700x32 Black with Puncture Resist|
|Bottom Bracket||Square taper BSA English threaded-cartridge bottom bracket with sealed bearings|
|Chain||KMC Z7 8 Speed Chain|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Acera|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Acera|
|Shifters||Shimano EZ Fire Plus with Integrated Brake Lever|
|Handlebars||Brooklyn Bicycle Co. Custom Urban Flat Bar|
|Tape/Grips||Brooklyn Bicycle Co. Double Density Ergo Comfort Grips with End Plug|
|Stem||Brooklyn Bicycle Co. Urban Forged Alloy, -15? extension|
|Brakes||Tektro alloy linear-pull brakes with front power modulator and Shimano brake levers Wheels:|
|Pedals||Brooklyn Bicycle Co. Alloy Urban Pedals|
|Saddle||Brooklyn Bicycle Co. Ergo Touring Saddle|
|Seat Post||Alloy with micro-adjust|
|Accessories & Extras||Eyelets and rack mounts for easy install of bottle cage, carrier and fenders|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Matte Black / X-Small||811416020823||24-ROE-MB-15|
|Matte Black / Small||811416020830||24-ROE-MB-17|
|Matte Black / Medium||811416020847||24-ROE-MB-19|
|Matte Black / Large||811416020854||24-ROE-MB-21||210000001258|
|Matte Black / X-Large||811416020861||24-ROE-MB-23||210000001259|
|Raw / X-Small||811416021011||24-ROE-RW-15|
|Raw / Small||811416021028||24-ROE-RW-17|
|Raw / Medium||811416021035||24-ROE-RW-19|
|Raw / Large||811416021042||24-ROE-RW-21|
|Raw / X-Large||811416021059||24-ROE-RW-23|