Precision-machined 5mm ID brass cable ferrules for improved braking performance. A flat bottom on the inside prevents housing from pulling through ferrules. For use with most brake cables. - Inside diameter: 5mm - Outside diameter: 5.75mm - Overall length: 12.7mm - Material: brass - Bottle of 50pcs
- Routes cables underneath the bottom bracket - Will not rust or corrode
- Replacement front cable hanger - Steel construction - Includes barrel adjuster - Steerer Diameter: 25.4mm
- Fits cantilever brakes - Sold individually
- Complete cable kits for internal three-speed hubs
The Problem Solvers Downtube Shift Cable Adjusters replace your existing shift adjusters, or let you add integrated shifters to your current down tube shifter-equipped road bike. Made from durable plastic and stainless steel, these adjusters are built to last for countless miles on your road steed. - Sold as a pair - Comes with mounting hardware
Origin-8's Braze-On Cable Stop with adjuster allows you to convert to STI style shifters. They mount onto down tube Braze-on bosses and are machined alloy with an anodized finish. The lightweight design lets you make the conversion without adding too much extra weight. One pair per package.
Ditch the zip ties and clean up the look of your cables with Origin-8's Clamp-on Cable Stop. Available in a variety of diameters for different sized round frame tubes, the cable stop bolts on and provides a channel to run rear brake or derailleur housing to hold it securely in place. It's made of lightweight CNC'd aluminum.
- Great for center-pull cantilever brake setups - Fits threadless fork steerer tubes - Includes barrel adjuster - 24mm cable stop drop - AL6061-T6 alloy construction
Origin-8's Seat Binder Cable hanger provides optimal cantilever brake cable routing. It mounts to most seat binder bolts and allows you to run a rear cantilever brake on your cross or touring bike even without a stock cable stop. - Mounts to most seat binder bolts - Aluminum construction - Great for cantilever brake
Odyssey took their proven Linear Slic Kable housing and replaced the steel linear wire with aluminum. Utilizing the aluminum wire in the housing saves you significant weight, roughly 30%. This cable also features their specially designed “volcano” ferrules that they’ve used since 2008 to prevent housing blowouts. This Kable also comes with color-coaded inner wires and ball ends to differentiate between their regular Linear’s Race Linear Slic Kable. - Length: 60 – 65mm - Black
$34.99 - $69.99
Jagwire's Open End Caps for Shift Housing are quality ferrules that put the finishing touch on your shift cable housing sections. They reinforce them so they stay straight and allow the cables and derailleurs to operate as smoothly as possible.
$15.99 - $16.99
Jagwire's Sport Inline Adjusters are installed on your shift cable housing sections so that you can fine-tune the shift cable tension by hand (without tools). They're great for keeping your shifting dialed in. They're precision made of lightweight aluminum and nylon for easy use and durability. To install them, remove the cables and housing sections, cut the top housing sections in two and rejoin the sections with the Inline Adjusters in the middle.
$5.49 - $11.99
Jagwire's Sport Slick Stainless Shift Cable is a high-quality shift cable made of stainless steel for excellent shifting performance, corrosion resistance and durability. It also comes in lengths to fit single and tandem bicycles.
- Upper cables measured from brake lever to detangler top plate - Lower cables are measured from detangler to cable stop/London mod - Includes adjusters compatible with most detangler styles - Use: Lower - Length: X-Long - Diameter: 1.5mm
- Noodle/Boot completely seal brake cable, upgrades most linear brakes
Precision-machined 4mm ID silver aluminum cable ferrules for improved shifting performance. A flat bottom on the inside prevents housing from pulling through ferrules. For use with most shifting cables. - Inside diameter: 4mm - Outside diameter: 5.75mm - Overall length: 12.7mm - Material: aluminum - Bottle of 50pcs
Precision-machined 5mm ID silver aluminum cable ferrules for improved braking performance. A flat bottom on the inside prevents housing from pulling through ferrules. For use with most brake cables. - Inside diameter: 5mm - Outside diameter: 5.75mm - Overall length: 12.7mm - Material: aluminum - Bottle of 50pcs
- Aluminum cable crimps to prevent frayed cables - 1.2mm for shift cables or 1.6mm for brake cables - Silver aluminum - 250-count bottle
$9.98 - $18.85
Spiral cable wrap manages those messy cables to achieve a sleek clean look while protecting shifting, braking, and electronic bike cables and hoses.
- Vision Aero/reverse brake lever specific brake cable - Replacement cables that only work with Vision reverse brake levers - Sold individually
Hydraulic hose with banjo fitting for TRP brakes.
Hydraulic hose with banjo fitting for TRP brakes.
- Non-SIS 5mm alloy ferrules - Sold individually - Color: Silver
- MTB or Road - Stainless steel - 1.5mm diameter - 2000mm length
- Galvanized steel inner wire - Standard 5mm brake housing - Front or Rear
Sunlite's Cable End Button replaces the worn out piece that goes between your brake cable and the brake lever body. Replacing it along with cables and housing helps add new life to your brakes and shines u the bike, too!
- Replacement link wire for cantilever brakes
- 50 feet (15.2 meters) length - 5mm diameter cable housing - For brake cables
- Flexible linear pull brake guide - Guides cable to brake arm - Bag of 10
Page 1 of 8 Next page